Escrow Processor – Brownsville Office
Edwards Abstract and Title Co. is hiring a full-time Escrow Processor at the Brownsville office located at 1075 Paredes Line Road. Area of responsibilities include: Assisting Escrow Officer and working directly with Realtors, Lenders, Real Estate Attorneys, Developers, Builders, Investors and the general public. Will work with a high performance Escrow & Support Services Team.
Qualified candidates should:
- Have a minimum of 3 years escrow experience
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Be Bilingual
- Have a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Have strong customer service skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain excellent phone etiquette
- Have experience using Microsoft Works (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Work Schedule is from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and additional hours as needed.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to Nancy Bryant, Vice President of Operations & Human Resources at [email protected] . No phone calls please.